BIT Hotmelt Technology, located at Kastanjeweg 7 (3421 TD Oudewater), is responsible for the processing of personal information as is stated in this privacy decleration.
Privacy declaration BIT Hotmelt Technology
If you want to contact us about the privacy declaration, you can do so through the contact information below.
3421 TD Oudewater
Tel: 0031 (0) 348 – 563839
Privacypolicy BIT Hotmelt Technology
To ensure we can do our work, we process personal information. In some cases we will work with third parties.
It is important for us that your personal information is handled with care. This means the information we gather is secure and carefully processed. With this we fulfill the requirements of the privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- Clearly state for which purposes the personal information is used. This is done through this privacy declaration.
- Limit the information we gather to the minimum of what we need.
- First ask your permission for the information where this is required.
- Don’t pass on your personal information unless this is necessary for a service we provide or when we are legally bound to do so.
- Take the necessary precautions to protect your personal information and demand the same from third party companies.
- Make an agreement with third party companies that the information will not be used for any other purposes that the one we require.
- Respect your right so see your personal information, to correct it or remove it.
The use of personal information
Depending on the service and functionality you’re using on our website, we will process the following information:
- first and surname
- company information
- email address
- phone number
- information you provide through, for example, the contact form
- curriculum vitae
- IP address
- internet browser and device
We process the information mentioned above for one or more of the following purposes (also depending on the services and functionalities you are using):
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertisements.
- To be able to contact you when this is required to provide a service.
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
- To be able to make deliveries.
- BIT Hotmelt Technology analyses behavior on the website to make improvements.
- BIT Hotmelt Technology also processes personal information when we are legally bound to do so, for example, information we need for our tax return.
Providing to third parties
When required, we share your personal information with third parties. This may be for the shipping of products or to execute a requested service.
When we share your personal information, we make sure (through a data processing agreement) that your information will not be used for any other purposes. This also means your information will be deleted when it is no longer necessary.
Furthermore, we will not share your information, unless this is legally required or allowed. If, for example, we get a request from the police to share information due to a fraud investigation, we will be legally bound to comply.
Security and holding information
We take the necessary precautions to prevent the misuse and unauthorized access of your personal information. We make sure that only the necessary individuals have access to your information and is inaccessible for others. Our security precautions are checked regularly.
We don’t keep your information longer than necessary. This means we will only keep your information for as long as we need them to provide the service we have been requested to provide. Exceptions are when we are bound by the law to keep your information longer.
If you feel that your information is not secure or if there are indications that your information is being misused, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have taken the following precautions to secure your information.
- Security software, like a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (this used to be SSL) We transfer your information through secure connections, proof of this is seen in the url with the “https” and the lock icon.
When first entering our website, you have been informed about our cookies where we also asked permission. You can unsubscribe to cookies through your browser settings which disable cookies altogether. You can also delete any information your browser has already saved through your settings. Click here to see how.
We don’t make decisions based on automated processing about cases that would have (significant) consequences for someone. These are decisions that are taken by software or systems without human review or interaction.
View, edit or remove information
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal information by BIT Hotmelt Technology and you have the right to receive your personal information that we have gathered.
You can request the above by sending an email to email@example.com.
To ensure the request has been made by you we ask you to send a copy of your id with the sent request. In this copy please make the photo, the MRZ (machine readable zone, the numbers at the bottom of your passport), your passport number, and your citizen service number black. This is to keep your privacy. We will respond, at most within four weeks, to your request.
We would also like to inform about the possibility make a complaint to the national supervisor, the authority on personal information. You can do so by clicking here.
Third party website
This declaration does not apply to third party websites that are connected to ours through links. We can’t guarantee that these websites are safe or handle your personal information with the same care. Always read the privacy declaration of the concerning websites.
Changes to this privacy declaration
It is possible for us to make changes to this privacy declaration. These changes will be published on our website. Your will never be used by BIT Hotmelt Technology for other purposes.
For this reason, it is advisable to check the privacy declaration regularly, so that you are aware of these changes.
Entry into force
This (renewed) privacy declaration came into force on 16 may 2018.